Strategic Human Resource Management
- Complete a workforce analysis to focus on the organization, its culture, people and the systems that have been implemented, identifying the gaps in these areas will enable the HR professionals to determine the specific objectives designed to bridge these gaps.
- The mission, vision and values of the organization directly impact the type and number of employees needed to meet organizational goals.
- Workforce planning: job descriptions, recruit, source candidates, screen qualified, present top candidates, conduct interviews, conduct background reviws, make offers and onboard
Employee Engagement and Retention
- Create/Review employee handbooks and training manuals
- Career mapping
- Career coaching
Total Rewards: Compensation Management
- Setting wages/salaries
- Learning & Development
Sample Topics: employee engagement, employee orientation, onboarding resources
- Creating training and development tools
- Conduct training
U.S. Employment Law & Regulations
- Be sure your business is following all required legislation
- Research & Prepare Reports
- Career Mapping Organizational Binder
- Career Coaching
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
Software Programs Utilized
- Microsoft Office
- 3D Cart
**Feel free to contact me for additional services needed that are not listed.**
Try Us Out is a one time offer to ensure after a consultation we are an excellent client-virtual assistant fit.
Work will be based on hourly rates unless a project package is chosen. Time will be tracked via Harvest and billed in 10 minute increments. A prepaid retainer and contract signed before work begins.
Project prices are determined based on individual project needs and hours will NOT be tracked for the package.
Ready to get started?
Get In Touch
The Client recognizes that the Consultant has and will have the following proprietary information: products, prices, future plans, client databases and personal information, and other information (collectively “Information”) which are valuable, special and unique assets of the Client. The Consultant agrees not to, at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly use any Information for the Consultant’s own benefit, or divulge, disclose, or communicate any Information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client. The Consultant will protect the Information and treat it as strictly confidential.