- Scheduling appointment and calendar management
- Manage travel arrangement (Research and reservations)
- Preparing business correspondence (Typing and formatting documents including, but not limited to memos, letters, and emails)
- Advanced Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Spreadsheet design and maintenance
- Database design and maintenance
- Data entry
- Updating social media (with your content)
- Creating templates for business use
- Creating purchase requisitions and invoices
- Personal Assistance
- Online purchasing
- Internet research
- Creating file conversions
- Limited outbound calls
- Online software troubleshooting
- Creating training and development tools
- Conducting training (Sample Topics: employee engagement, employee orientation, onboarding resources)
- Staffing, including applicant screening, interviewing and background checks
- Create/Review employee handbooks and training manuals
- Researching and preparing reports (Sample Topics: compensation and new legislation)
- Project management planning and management (Planning human resource management, Acquiring project team, Develop project team, Manage project team)
- Preparing Budget reports
- Conducting business meetings
- Assist in setting SMART goals
- Evaluating project progress tools
- Support clients
- Create manuals
- Event management
Software Programs Utilized
- Microsoft Office
- 3D Cart
**Feel free to contact me for additional services needed that are not listed.**
Try Us Out is a one time offer to ensure after a consultation we are an excellent client-virtual assistant fit.
Work will be based on hourly rates unless a project package is chosen. Time will be tracked via Harvest and billed in 10 minute increments. A prepaid retainer and contract signed before work begins.
Project prices are determined based on individual project needs and hours will NOT be tracked for the package.
Ready to get started?
Get In Touch
The Client recognizes that the Consultant has and will have the following proprietary information: products, prices, future plans, client databases and personal information, and other information (collectively “Information”) which are valuable, special and unique assets of the Client. The Consultant agrees not to, at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly use any Information for the Consultant’s own benefit, or divulge, disclose, or communicate any Information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client. The Consultant will protect the Information and treat it as strictly confidential.